With great regret CCLT’s Board and staff must notify you that given growing concerns about COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel the upcoming 2020 California Land Conservation Summit that was scheduled at Tenaya Lodge on March 22-24. Your health and safety are our highest priority, and we believe this decision is in the best interest of our attendees and partners.
- Q: Why is 2020 California Land Conservation Summit being cancelled?
- A: Following discussions with Public Health officials and reviewing guidelines provided by the CDC and the State of California, we believe this is the prudent decision to protect the health and safety of our conference attendees, colleagues, and partners.
- Q: How will registration refunds be processed?
- A: For those of you who have already registered, we will issue a refund. If you paid by credit card, you will receive a refund to the credit card on file, less fees charged by the credit card company. If you paid by check, CCLT will issue be issuing a check and mail it to you. We do ask that you consider your registration fee as a charitable donation to CCLT to help us continue to support land conservation in California. Please opt in to support CCLT!
- Q: How should I handle my travel and hotel accommodations?
- A: Please reach out directly to the Tenaya Lodge to cancel your hotel accommodations as soon as possible.
- Manage Your Reservation Here or call 1-888-514-2167.
Please feel free to contact the CCLT team with any further questions at [email protected] or (916) 497-0272.