We hope you will join us as we work to increase resources for protecting and stewarding California's land and waters, building strong laws to keep these resources protected, and raising awareness about the public benefits of conservation! Members enjoy a full and wide range of benefits including:
- Policy Leadership - CCLT advances a proactive public policy agenda to ensure strong laws and policies for conserving land and supporting land trust operations.
- Networking - Our Annual Land Conservation Conference and other events provide unparalleled access to decision makers in the conservation community. Sponsorship opportunities are available for all members.
- Information Access - CCLT curates a dynamic communication platform to keep members informed of critical issues related to state legislation, upcoming events, educational opportunities, as well as industry reports.
Please review the membership options below or contact CCLT for more information.
Membership with CCLT opens up access to a powerful community of like-minded organizations and professionals, as well as an array of tools, opportunities, and resources. Please log in and use the links below to access our web-based member tools:
- Review Meeting Materials and Videos
- Submit a Member Profile
- Submit a Member Event
- Submit a Job Board Listing
- If you are not an active member, but would like to share a job listing, please email CCLT for more information.
If you have any issues logging in to access the Member Tools and Resources, please watch our Member Portal Video Tutorial here.
Nonprofit organizations whose principal purpose and activity is the direct protection and/or stewardship of land and water, are eligible for land trust membership. Your organization must meet certain qualifications and requirements for membership. Land Trust Members enjoy a full and wide range of member benefits including preferred pricing and registration for CCLT events.
Any individual, non-profit organization, professional or corporate entity that supports CCLT’s purpose is welcome and eligible. This includes individuals or firms that provide services relevant to land conservation in a wide range of disciplines, such as attorneys, financial planners, appraisers, and consultants. CCLT’s benefits will keep you up-to-date with the latest information and bring your services to the attention of potential clients around the state.