Are you passionate about the environment and looking for an opportunity to translate your real estate or paralegal experience, project management strengths, and relationship skills into a career conserving open space and farmland properties? This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful land trusts in the country to protect the spectacular landscapes of the San Francisco Peninsula and South Bay for the benefit of all.
POST is currently a combined remote and hybrid workplace, and our policy regarding hybrid work schedules continues to evolve. We expect to maintain flexibility regarding schedules and hybrid working arrangements. The successful candidate for this job must live within a reasonable commuting distance to POST’s Palo Alto office, and lands on the San Francisco Peninsula and in the South Bay, in order to facilitate regular attendance at meetings, and for land transaction site visits.
STARTING SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION:
$79,740-$88,600 depending upon level of skills and experience. This salary range may be increased on July 1 as part of our annual budget planning process. POST offers excellent benefits including healthcare, retirement account contribution & matching, generous time off, paid maternity/paternity/family medical leave, excellent learning and mental/physical wellness programs, personal mobile/internet usage stipend, commuter benefits, and many more!
POST’S CORE VALUES:
- Nature Connects Us All: We believe that we are part of an interconnected web of life and that diversity of all types creates strength and resilience. In our work, we strive to protect and heal the ecosystems that support our collective well-being.
- Act Today for the Long-Term: We take action today in ways that support our bold, long-term vision. We accept and balance the tension between the present and the future while staying true to our purpose.
- Commit to Learning and Growth: We are creative, curious and courageous in our approaches and willing to change course when necessary. We learn from our successes and mistakes.
- Care About How We Work: We believe all living things should be treated with dignity. We acknowledge the many injustices against people and nature. We are dedicated to strive for equity in our actions.
- Honor Our Collective Strengths: We have the most positive impact when we work together toward a shared vision. We catalyze, collaborate and complement to support the best outcomes for all.
POST is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and equity is central to our mission to protect open space in our region for the benefit of all. We are committed to creating an inclusive, values-driven workplace where all employees can thrive. Come join us!